Couple of pre trip questions

dennyboy1

Earning My Ears
Hi all - couple of questions (should be at POR in about 6 weeks)

1 - the disney dining plan - where can you actually use it? and what do you get for your money? - rang disney the other night and booked (mainly with the help off here) a couple of lunches - is it only applicable to disney hotels/parks - ie not planet hollywood etc

2 - cinderallas table - too late at 9.30pm? - better to cancel and maybe do the polynesian show at a earlier time (my youngest is 6)

3 - the epcot show (one with all the fireworks) - wheres best to have dinner while watching/being able to see the show?

4 - wheres the best place to get the orlando flex ticket? - having seen the pics of aquatic dont think we will bother with that

5 - any-one recently flew out of manchester with travel-city direct? - what was the plane(s) like etc

many thanks - sure they will be plenty more questions in the coming weeks;)

just an other one;) - stayed at the Grand Floridian about 5 years ago

is it still such a pain to get served ahcolol in downtown disney (was 34 at the time and it really spoiled getting asked for id every-time I wanted a drink)

whats the best way to go about trying to request a room at the POR - as in earlier post, will be there on the 16th of August

thats all for now, thanks:smokin:

towards the top of the page there is a menu of items to click on..

click on "Dining"..

when you get there you'll see information on the Disney Dining Plan, including which restaurants are included in the plan (yes, planet hollywood is included...as is raglan road)..

Hi all - couple of questions (should be at POR in about 6 weeks)

1 - the disney dining plan - where can you actually use it? and what do you get for your money? - rang disney the other night and booked (mainly with the help off here) a couple of lunches - is it only applicable to disney hotels/parks - ie not planet hollywood etc

Never been the the DDP before, but since we got it free we are making the most of it. We found this website on disboards http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...agespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/08Dining.pdf which really helped.

2 - cinderallas table - too late at 9.30pm? - better to cancel and maybe do the polynesian show at a earlier time (my youngest is 6)

You could always nip back to the hotel for a nap mid afternoon, then DD will feel refreshed and ready to meet princess. It's so easy on disney property!

3 - the epcot show (one with all the fireworks) - wheres best to have dinner while watching/being able to see the show?

The Rose and Crown, but you can only request an outside table...they don't promise anything!

4 - wheres the best place to get the orlando flex ticket? - having seen the pics of aquatic dont think we will bother with that

I think we'll be getting ours from www.attraction-ticketsdirect.com (i think thats the site).

5 - any-one recently flew out of manchester with travel-city direct? - what was the plane(s) like etc

Never used them, sorry can't help.

Have a lovely hol, we'll be there around the same time POFQ! It's close now :dance3:
Love
Niki x

Travel City Direct?

Used em twice now, this year will be 3rd time. They fly into Sanford

Have also used Virgin out of Gatwick, Airtours out of Newcastle, Monarch out of Manchester.

They fly a wide bodied Airbus A330 (I think), seat pitch is OK for me and I have a 33inch inside leg. Food is fine and you can buy extra luggage weight if you want to before you travel.

Everything being equal, we will use em again, next year.....nuff said ;)

BTW, POR is lovely, we stayed there two years ago....we loved the live jazz /blues in the evening. I do hope it is still on for you.

AFAIK they're still strict on checking ID when serving alcohol. I'm a young looking 23 so I expect it anyway (even at home sometimes!) and it doesn't bother me, only takes a few seconds for them to check it. I've heard of plenty of people in their 30s and even 40s being IDed, I think it's just the done thing over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter