Couple of cute gift ideas for infants from disney..

dyna

DIS Veteran
I wanted to get my GS(5 months old) something at disney wanted it to be something that could last him a lifetime. I got him the mickey santa hat that is a Christmas ornament (cloth) and a mickey stocking that is about 6 inches big. The babys 1st Christmas ornament was breakable not what I was looking for at all.

DD was tickled pink with what I found for GS. Got the idea of the mickey santa hat from DH's stocking ornament that will soon be 60 yrs old. It's a simple red and white stocking that is about 3 inches big total and has hung on the tree every Christmas since DH's 1st Christmas.

While the stocking was bigger than DH's ornament stocking I'm sure most years there will be an ideal spot for it on the tree or it can be hung. Just the right size to stick a cassette tape in or a few dollars, gift cards, small bits of candy etc.

Anyway for about 15.00 I got GS 2 very nice gifts that should last him a lifetime. Other nice ideas might be a christmas photo ornament to put babys 1st Christmas picture in. Many of the keyrings would make nice Christmas ornaments.

I bought my niece one of,"My 1st disney bears" @ the xmas shop in MGM. My sister-in-law loved it and it something she can keep forever. I believe they were like $20.00
-start him a pin collection
-t-shirts
-The pooh giftshop has really cute things when you come off the ride.
Good Luck!

I just wanted to bump this up to the top for you! Any other gift suggestions?

My DH and I went w/o my son in December. He was only 11 months and we just went for a long weekend. I know T-shirts don't last too long or anything but we got him a "My first Mickey T-shirt". They had them in pink(Minnie) or blue(Mickey) and I think they had onesies for infants and t-shirts into toddler sizes. I also got him a bowl, plate, cup, and fork/spoon set that has Mickey on them and we are taking him in January for his 2nd birthday and he can already say "Mickey". It comes in a cute little backpack. These aren't as memorable as the ornament idea, but they are cute gifts!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter