couple AP questions

keeperofzoo

Free the Princesses!- a proud member of HAPI
Our family of 5 is heading to DL in April. The kids and I (no DH) are planning to come again next Feb or April but I don't know which yet.

Couple questions about AP.....

Do we all have to purchase one to take advantage of the AP discounts? Or could I just purchase one for me?

Is there a "grace period" on the AP? Let's say I upgrade the first day we are at DL (April 7th 2008) does my AP expire exactly one year later on April 7th 2009?

Spring break next year is April 6th - 10th, so you can see why I am asking the expire question.

Thank you!

Yes, the AP will expire one year from the day you activate it. You can only buy one AP and then get the discounts, free parking, etc.... If you buy them you will probably go more than you think! It is a good excuse to plan a trip! Make sure you get Premiums if you don't want any block out dates and want the full discounts. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter