• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Country Inn & Suites?

nanatink

DIS Veteran
We hope to be staying at the Country Inn & suites at Port Canaveral before the cruise. Do you get complimentary parking while you are on your cruise? :tink:

Just stayed there for 1 night . It is brand new with a nice warm pool! My kids loved it! Closest hotel to port. We drove to port since we went to Disney right after. I think you can leave the car there. The hotel was empty! We ate at Kelseys Italian restaurant which is just past the hotel on the right ...it was great! Wish we had more time to stay...it was a great area! The breakfast was awesome. They had many of the foods in a package. Egg sandwiches, sausage, cereal , waffles, muffins, bagels...it was great!

We plan on staying there the night before our cruise, but when we booked it we confirmed that the parking was included. I'd check directly with the hotel to see if your room $$ includes the parking or not :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter