Country Inn at Port Canaveral

MindyMouse76

Mouseketeer
So I think I really want to stay here the night before the cruise. We will have a rental car and will drop it off in the morning. I found online a Friends and Family code for Country Inn and Suites and curious if anyone has used it or know anything about it. Also, any feedback about the hotel. It is just 3 of us and a breakfast included is a must, which I liked about this hotel. It is about 30 bucks cheaper than the Residence Inn. Wish there were more hotels to pick from at the Port.

Thanks!!

We stayed there in 2013 and enjoyed it. They have a decent pool and breakfast and cheaper than the other hotel. We're staying there again this June. I don't know anything about the code. My current reservation is $143 plus tax.

we have stayed there before and liked it,,, rooms clean, quiet hotel and breakfast was decent,, the only down part of this was the shuttle piece,, the back to the hotel after cruise was a nightmare!

We love it and always stay here. (I've only been on 3 cruises out of Port Canaveral but my parents have been on 12 and they also always stay here). I saw someone mention that they had a horrible experience with the shuttle back to the resort but we have never experienced that. The pool is large, the hot tub is nice and there is a smaller fenced off children's "splash area" where the water is only about 12 inches deep. My kids love it. We normally travel in late Feb/early March so its a little too cool for me to get in the water but they are super happy with it. LOL. Breakfast is good...cereal, bagels, eggs, (can't remember if it was bacon or sausage) make your own waffles and last time there were tortillas so you could make your own breakfast burritos, juice, coffee, milk, fruit... The only thing is that the breakfast seating area is small for the number of people and people normally end up bringing their breakfast outside to eat by the pool.

I just bid on Priceline for a hotel in the Cape Canaveral area. It appears the only two 3* hotels that fall into that area are the Country Inn or the Raddison. We ended up winning our bid at $66 and got the Raddison. Would have preferred the Country Inn but this was half the direct cost from them and $35 cheaper then the Raddison dirt. We won't even be getting there until 9:00 pm the night before our cruise so we were just looking for a reasonable place to crash.

I've stayed at the CI&S three times and I'm reserved for a fourth visit next year. The pricing has been good, it's convenient, and we like the breakfast, plus the breakfast staff has been excellent each time we've visited.

The terms on that Carlson F&F rate code say "employee name and work location will be required at time of check-in."

I just bid on Priceline for a hotel in the Cape Canaveral area. It appears the only two 3* hotels that fall into that area are the Country Inn or the Raddison. We ended up winning our bid at $66 and got the Raddison. Would have preferred the Country Inn but this was half the direct cost from them and $35 cheaper then the Raddison dirt. We won't even be getting there until 9:00 pm the night before our cruise so we were just looking for a reasonable place to crash.

Thanks for the info. Not really familiar with the bidding process on Priceline. Is there anyway to exclude the Radisson from the choices? I would bid, but really don't want the Radisson at all. I can get a corporate deal with work for $114, but don't want to stay at the Radisson. Currently the price for the Country Inn is $169. I would be happy with even $100 bucks for the room. Any info would be helpful. Glad to know there are only two 3* hotels, but worried I would get stuck with the Radisson. Thanks again!!

Thanks for the info. Not really familiar with the bidding process on Priceline. Is there anyway to exclude the Radisson from the choices? I would bid, but really don't want the Radisson at all. I can get a corporate deal with work for $114, but don't want to stay at the Radisson. Currently the price for the Country Inn is $169. I would be happy with even $100 bucks for the room. Any info would be helpful. Glad to know there are only two 3* hotels, but worried I would get stuck with the Radisson. Thanks again!!

There isn't a way to exclude any hotel. The rates when we were looking were $135 for the Country Inn and $98 for the Raddison. We preferred the Country Inn but really didn't see where we would be getting $70 more in value for the 3 or 4 hours we would be awake while there. We won't get there until 9:00. We'll probably grab dinner somewhere and then call it a night. We have a PAT of 10:30 the next day and a rental car to return so we're just going to get up and go.

We booked the Comfort Inn & Suites in July for $140 with taxes. Includes breakfast and parking while we are gone. I need to ck to see if that included shuttle to the port. But I got a cheaper rate going through Travelocity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter