Country Inn and Suites Orlando Airport

DisneyDream2B

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed at the Country Inn and Suites at the Orlando Airport (not Port Canaveral)? Did you find it clean? Safe? Reliable shuttle to airport?

Many thanks!

Has anyone stayed at the Country Inn and Suites at the Orlando Airport (not Port Canaveral)? Did you find it clean? Safe? Reliable shuttle to airport?

Many thanks!

We stayed there after our cruise in August. We stayed at the CI&S pre cruise at port canaveral- which was so much nicer than this one. We got a good deal-- and I guess you get what you pay for.... it was clean, but just older. Pool wasn't as nice, and they didn't have the "kids suite" rooms as advertised on the website, so the 5 of us were pretty crowded. No cookies were in the lobby for the kids....

On the plus side, since we did not have a car, we were able to walk to Fridays for Dinner, and the shuttle was very easy and convenient.

We didn't have a bad time, but I would not go back either....

Was there a cost for the shuttle from the hotel to Port Canaveral? I am trying to cut out some of the cost of travel to spend more on board.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter