Country Inn and Suites Kissimmee

Natalie's Mommy

Mouseketeer
anyone stayed there before? i came across this deal today via facebook and it seems like a good deal but i know NOTHING about staying offsite. any help is greatly appreciated!

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

May I ask what the deal is? We have stayed at the CI&S the past two years, the one at Calypso Cay, is this the same one?

I have stayed at the one on Apopka Vineland Rd. two times, each time for one night before moving elsewhere. It was very nice, clean and with a good free breakfast. Location near Downtown Disney is great.

We are staying there for 2 nights next month for $70 a night. Is it better than that? If so, I will rebook! :thumbsup2

My wife and I stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Lake Buena Vista this past Feb 2011. We were there for a week and had a very nice time. It was part of a combo package from Travelocity - airfare (philly) + rental car + week at hotel = $900 (for 2 people).

Here's my report:
  • Rooms were a bit small. Decently clean. Not a huge TV, not a flat panel TV. Air conditioner was a bit noisy but not a problem.
  • Breakfast was pretty good. Powdered scrambled eggs. Buscuits w/gravy. Muffins & fruit. The breakfast area can get crowded.
  • The area around the hotel is good. Lots of places to eat. We ate at the mexican place and the Steak n' Shake that share the same parking lot. Because of the shared parking lot, finding a space to park can be a slight challenge sometimes.
  • The hotel is certainly a family hotel. We had a room at the end of a hallway, far away from the elevators. I would request the same if I went back.

All in all we liked the place and would probably go back if the deal was right.

Edit: just saw yours is in Kissimmee, might not be the same as this place but prob the same quality of service

sorry i forgot to share the link....my bad here it is

http://www.eversave.com/chicago/country-inn-and-suites-kissimmee?sourceid=68410

the details

If you are planning a trip to Disney World anytime in the next year, this Eversave deal is a crazy good!

Purchase a 5 night stay for a family of 4, for only $295 + includes an entertainment package!
Here is what is included in the deal:

•Save is valid for two adults (25 and older) and two children (17 and under) for five nights in a standard room with complimentary breakfast at the Country Inn & Suites in Kissimmee
•Resort features four pools, two hot tubs, mini golf, game room and more
•Hotel provides free shuttle service to theme parks, just minutes away
•Reservation agents offer discounted rental cars and theme park attraction tickets
•Save includes Entertainment Package ($50 value).Which includes: VIP Dine4Less Card, Kids Eat Free Card, and Play4Less Card.
Here is the fine print:

•Code available 1 days after purchase at 12:00:PM EST
•Limit 1 Save per couple or family
•Both adults must be at least 25 years of age
•Standard Room: 2 adults (25+) and up to 2 children
•Please call 1-800-216-9540 for reservations, subject to availability
•Upgrades and extra person options will be available at time of reservations
•$75 reservation fee collected at the time travel dates are booked and then applied toward taxes at check-in
•Taxes are $15 per day and resort fees are $8 per day
•Not to be combined with other offers; Not valid for group travel
•Refer below for answers to frequently asked questions
•Promotional value expires on May 31, 2012

This sounds like a timeshare pitch, is that mentioned anywhere? They are really quite a hard sell, the agent we had was more interested in telling us where he had been and what jobs he held. Out 90 minutes didn't start until after his life story. If its not a pitch, it is not a bad deal, but we have stayed there for less, but without the entertainment book. Will probably stay there again next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter