Countertops at Starbucks in Animal Kingdom

suorkaterina

Belle's Librarian
So, I have no idea where the best place to ask this is but I thought this might be a good place to start. If you have suggestions of where to move it to, let me know.

So my question is, does anybody know what the really cool countertops in the Starbucks at Animal Kingdom are made out of? I had a pic of it but I can't find it. They're green and brown and just really neat looking.

Thanks for your help!

So, I have no idea where the best place to ask this is but I thought this might be a good place to start. If you have suggestions of where to move it to, let me know.

So my question is, does anybody know what the really cool countertops in the Starbucks at Animal Kingdom are made out of? I had a pic of it but I can't find it. They're green and brown and just really neat looking.

Thanks for your help!

I agree, the countertops at Animal Kingdom's Starbucks are beautiful. I'm certainly not a countertop expert, but looked at a ton of options when I was remodeling my kitchen in 2013, and theirs reminds me a rainforest green granite that I saw while browsing my options.

If know one knows maybe you could call and ask the manager there. Hard to know when you can't feel them. That is what I would do. Worth a shot.

I found the answer! It's Rainforest Granite, and it's beautiful. I'm in love and I want it all over my house! Lol. Thank for the replies you guys. Now if anybody ever asks you you'll know. =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter