• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

counter service

pamouselover

“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbo
Ok I have all my PS's planed and ready to start calling.
We will be either eating a breakfast or dinner for our sit downs.
So I am looking for some good places for counter service meals.
Breakfast is my main one I am looking for.
We will eat a big sit down breakfast (CRT :goodvibes) and then no lunch and use the counter service for dinner, or the counter service for breakfast and sit down for dinner. We never eat three a day in Disney World.
Healthy snacks are good enough for my kids for lunch! :Pinkbounc

Thanks!

in AK tusker house is an excellent counter service. we like columbia harbor house in MGM. casey's corner in MK or even the plaza restaurant although not a counter service. maybe a short walk to either beaches and cream at the beach club or to big river brewery on the boardwalk. although the last 2 are not counter service, they are reasonable prices. :earboy2: :wave:

Cosmic Ray's! Located in Tomorrow Land at MK. On our trip earlier this month the Chipped Beef BBQ Sandwich/Burger, was one of my favorite meals, it came with a bag of chips ($5-$6???). LOVED IT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter