counter service

jenks0718

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>I couldnt take my e
If you want a quick bite to eat (pizza, chicken fingers, burger) where do you go for counter service at the Fort?

your rig, or wilderness lodge or contemporary.

You can't take your golf cart, but you can take a bike or walk along the walking path. You can also take a bus or boat from Settlement

Their isn't a counter service, but the Tavern there serves Pizza and drinks (including alcholic). It's table service, but that's gonna be the quikest at FW besides the buffeteria.

Wilderness Lodge is the next stop on the boat from FW and it has two restaurants and a snack bar. You can take the boat or we ride our bikes over.

If you plan it right so that you're not starving, the boat ride to FW before getting dinner is actually kind of nice. We did that a few times. We also discovered that we really liked Captain Cooks in the Poly for the grown up grilled cheese and the Polynesian chips (which are the best). If you go to the Contemporary and then monorail over, it's a nice ride.

So I guess it's not really a quick bit but a good one. :confused3

We also discovered that we really liked Captain Cooks in the Poly for the grown up grilled cheese and the Polynesian chips (which are the best).

Ok, our dd9 raved about the grilled cheese and wanted to go back. We were like "come on, its grilled cheese!"...is it really that good? We must have missed out, haha!

There is take out service at Trail's End. You can get pizza, fried chicken & ... well I don't know what else cause I only get pizza & fried chicken!!:rotfl2:

The nachos were really good. We got them for dd9, and they ended up having chili and jalapeno’s all over them. Dh and I love hot food...and let me tell you those jalapeno’s had some bite!

To the OP, Trails Inn does have a very limited "take away" menu. Chicken, nachos, pizza and salad are some of the items on the list. The nachos were REALLY good, but if you dont like them HOT, ask for no peppers! :thumbsup2

How about a short drive down to Port Orleans River Side they have a very nice food court and no traffic to deal with?

Didn't someone say you can use your counter service and snacks at the Meadows Pool Food shack when its open?:confused3

Deb is in a rut....:lmao:

Yeah.... that's the down side of old age/dementia!! You forget what's on the T.O. menu at T.E.!!

medical-professional-woman_~pr85906.jpg

Didn't someone say you can use your counter service and snacks at the Meadows Pool Food shack when its open?:confused3

We have done this, but the menu is very limited... to like only the baked prefab pizza and 2-3 different kind of prefab sandwiches. But hey... when your really hungry, its delicious!!

Not the best way to use your credits. There are really not enough options for counter service meals at the fort.

MB

We have done this, but the menu is very limited... to like only the baked prefab pizza and 2-3 different kind of prefab sandwiches. But hey... when your really hungry, its delicious!!

Not the best way to use your credits. There are really not enough options for counter service meals at the fort.

MB

I will always be amazed that you cant buy a good cheese burger in FW. It just dose not make sense :confused3

The food court is coming, when they build the new premier campground on the other side of the road, like I said before.

Ok, our dd9 raved about the grilled cheese and wanted to go back. We were like "come on, its grilled cheese!"...is it really that good? We must have missed out, haha!

Yes, It's really that good. In fact, that grilled cheese sandwich has been an ongoing conversation at our house. It's really worth the trip...probably even from West Virginia:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter