Counter service ideas?

hoosierfan1979

Earning My Ears
OK everybody we need some suggestions for anything new we may not know about. We are looking for different places to enjoy a decent cs. What are some of the best places at each park and DtwnD. I know the choices are a bit limited but we are trying to avoid the chicken nugget diet for the kids.

I noticed on my July trip that a lot of places are offering different types of sandwiches and healthier choices, so be sure to read the entire menu...or even better, ask a cast member! There are lots of choices besides burgers and chicken nuggets.

I think Earl of Sandwich @ Downtown Disney has a great selection.

If you like Mexican, Tortuga Tavern (open seasonally and hours 11am-3pm) is usually a hit, as well as Columbia Harbor House (some seafood but sandwiches & other things, too) @ MK.

Epcot's World Showcase, of course, is fully of a variety of food, but there's also Sunshine Seasons in the Land pavilion.

My mom recently had a panini that she loved at the Studio Catering Company @ HS.

I've heard rave reviews about the Flame Tree Barbecue & a friend of mine cannot leave AK without a hot Italian sandwich from Pizzafari.

Hope this helps! Enjoy!:)

DTD - Everyone knows about Wolfgang Puck Express and Earl of Sandwich in the Marketplace area but in case you don't they are both excellent.

DHS - This used to be a wasteland for meals but we had two meals there this trip and enjoyed them both. The burgers at Backlot Express were pretty good as were the sandwiches and sushi at Starring Rolls. And nothing beats the desserts that they have at Starring Rolls.

Epcot - we have always loved the sandwiches and pastry and Kringla Bakeri

AK - Flametree BBQ. The turkey sandwich and fruit platter make a nice change

MK - Love Columbia Harbour House and this year we tried the flatbreads at Pinocchio Village Haus and were pleasantly surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter