Counter Service - Breakfast

conoverjca

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Beachclub in February and we will be on the meal plan. I have made TS (fantasmic dinner package) reservations for 3:30 at Mama Melrose on our MGM day. My question is, we would like to use our CS that day for breakfast and probably skip lunch since our dinner is so early. From my research it looks like the CS places at MGM aren't that great. Could any one recommend a good CS breakfast place in the YC/BC/Boardwalk vicinity? It seems like all the breakfast places are TS.

If you are willing to go into EPCOT Sunshine Seasons has WONDERFUL breakfast offerings.

The Writer's Stop at MGM (I gotta start with the HS!) is a great place to pick up coffee, juice and big muffins, if that's the type of breakfast you're looking for. Or you could stop in Starring Rolls for bagels and cream cheese. They have coffee and juice too.

Thanks I'm already planning on Sunshine Seasons for my Epcot day, but are their any good counter service at the YC/BC/Boardwalk for breakfast?

Boardwalk bakery has good breakfast sandwiches.

Unfortunately, there aren't many options for breakfast at MGM as a counter service. Have you thought about using your snacks options for breakfast that morning? Epcot has some great options for breakfast as well as other resorts have food courts. I'm not sure why neither YCB or BW does not have an option for breakfast? I guess you're suppose to be too full or busy to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter