Countdown!

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I have 5 days to go! BLT for 4 nights, then Dream 5 night cruise!

Is anyone going to be at BLT next week? Is anyone there to say Hi at the pool, or at TOTW? I'm solo on Monday & Tuesday through dinner time. I've been known to ride the boat to WL, just because it's so beautiful!

Is anyone else counting down, single digits or not?

Bobbi:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I hope its not pouring down- weatherchannel- 10 day forecast online says rain.

Dolphin-check in that night... coming off a long drive.........

Oh Bobbi, I wish we were going to be there, we would meet up with you in a heartbeat!

But, alas, we will need to wait until December to say :wave: in person!

Have a wonderful time at WDW and a great cruise :goodvibes.

I won't be there but I hope that your trip is magical. Your plan sounds fantastic!

Arriving on Monday. 3 nights at AKV then 4 nights at BLT. Will miss you. Have a great time on the cruise. My son and I did the 5 nighter for New Years. It was wonderful.

It sounds like a wonderful trip! We won't be arriving until 8/12 however...

I wish I only had 5 days left before I go! I'm leaving on August 29th staying at AKV and then leaving for the The Fantasy 7 night western (and then 2 more nights at BLT). This trip is super special because it's just me and my mom to celebrate her 60th birthday. It seems like we've been counting down FOREVER! My hubby and my stepdad are both jealous that they're missing out on this one, but this is a gift from me to my amazing mom....so, sorry boys!

Have a great trip everyone!

I have 5 days to go! BLT for 4 nights, then Dream 5 night cruise!

Is anyone going to be at BLT next week? Is anyone there to say Hi at the pool, or at TOTW? I'm solo on Monday & Tuesday through dinner time. I've been known to ride the boat to WL, just because it's so beautiful!

Is anyone else counting down, single digits or not?

Bobbi:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I will be there!!! We arrive on the 5th for two nights at BWV.. And then we move for three nights at BLT!!!! So, maybe we can set up a meet and greet Tuesday night at TOTWL????! How fun would that be!!! And now that all DVC members can go maybe we can do a DIS meet and greet!!!!

I will be there!!! We arrive on the 5th for two nights at BWV.. And then we move for three nights at BLT!!!! So, maybe we can set up a meet and greet Tuesday night at TOTWL????! How fun would that be!!! And now that all DVC members can go maybe we can do a DIS meet and greet!!!!

Tuesday will be great at TOTWL! DH arrives in MCO 7:12PM, with luck, he'll be there too! I will have my iPad to keep informed!

Bobbi:goodvibes

bobbiwoz said:
Tuesday will be great at TOTWL! DH arrives in MCO 7:12PM, with luck, he'll be there too! I will have my iPad to keep informed!

Bobbi:goodvibes

Me too!!! We check in that day so a perfect way to start!!! Don't ya just love it when it gets close!!!

I wish I only had 5 days left before I go! I'm leaving on August 29th staying at AKV and then leaving for the The Fantasy 7 night western (and then 2 more nights at BLT). This trip is super special because it's just me and my mom to celebrate her 60th birthday. It seems like we've been counting down FOREVER! My hubby and my stepdad are both jealous that they're missing out on this one, but this is a gift from me to my amazing mom....so, sorry boys!

Have a great trip everyone!

This sounds wonderful!:thumbsup2

Have a fantastic time!! :dance3:

I still have a few more days to go or I'd meet you in a heart beat!! 60 something for me until I'm in my happy place!!!

I would love to meet you all too!

Down to 3 :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

OK let me tell you how my day has been. Came home from having breakfast with a friend, and found a 4-5 foot snake in my kitchen! According to the critter control guy, it was probably a very lost water snake, aggressive. A sheriff's deputy came to help me keep it in the kitchen until the control person came.

I'm shot for the day as far was work goes, or is that just an excuse?:)

Bobbi

OK let me tell you how my day has been. Came home from having breakfast with a friend, and found a 4-5 foot snake in my kitchen! According to the critter control guy, it was probably a very lost water snake, aggressive. A sheriff's deputy came to help me keep it in the kitchen until the control person came.

Bobbi

Holy cow!! That is shocking! You need a vacation...

Bobbi

I personally want to thank you for NOT posting a picture of that critter!:thumbsup2

I hate snakes.:sad2:

I personally want to thank you for NOT posting a picture of that critter!:thumbsup2

I hate snakes.:sad2:

It never occurred to me to take a picture! I had my iPad with me, but really, my memory is enough!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter