countdown to POR

BonnieBell said:
November 28, I know it's not that far away, but it still seems like forever......................................... :charac2:

We arrive on Nov 28 too! I just upgraded from Pop using the new code and it is only costing us 60 more! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!! See ya there! Patty

Furiously sewing costumes for all five of us. I can't believe it's almost time! I'm soooo excited! w00t!!!! (=^_^=)

I'm now saying "NEXT MONTH" we are going to WDW!! Can't wait, went to the Disney Store to pick up some little things for Tinker Bell to leave!! So excited!

:rotfl: LETS do the 40 day dance... :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :goodvibes

Lime green mickey - I believe (new myself) people from this board...get lime green stuff so they can visit one another at WDW

We just made our ressies today for Christmas! Whoo hoo! I am so excited!

mimimischief said:
cant wait hope the weather will be nice...por here we come... :cool1:
I hope you have great weather! Save some for us, we are going in 2 weeks :sunny:

I can hardly wait! Don't know who's more excited---DD 4 yo, DH, or ME!
This will be our first time ever staying onsite. We will be there 10/22-10/26 then move offsite 10/26-10/30.
I will have to remember to get our lime green.
Hoping and praying for good weather! :sunny: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter