• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"countdown name tags"

I think you're asking about the countdown tickers???....if so ...first find a countdown ticker site. If you like one in someone elses signature, look next to the ticker to find the site they made it on. Once you get to the site you like, follow the prompts to make the ticker. Once ticker is made you can copy and paste it into your signature by going to "edit signature". This is a very quick overview. If you need more help, let us know! :thumbsup2

I followed the directions exactly but only the code shows up that I copied/pasted. See below? What did I do wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks.

I think you didn't copy the BBcode? Make sure that is the option that you are using.

THERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thank you so much for your help!!

(It's the little things that get me exited ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter