Countdown keeps resetting on DVC member homepage

Tysdad747

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone. On the main dvcmember homepage (after you login) you are able to set a calendar countdown. I set mine and it keeps resetting and disappearing and I have to keep going back in and setting it up again. I just logged in and its gone again. This is the 3rd time its happened.

Does anyone else have this happen to them? Not a big deal, just annoying because I login excited to see how many days are left until Disney and I have to set it up all over again...

Thanks.

Tim

I had the same problem too. I ended up deleting it from my computer and downloading it again. Orginally it was working until we changed the info from OKW to AKV around August 7th. It is now keeping the countdown current each time I log in but the picture is wrong (I think). AKV had a giraffe in the picture now I have a gyser (water shooting up) which I think is WLV. But hey it is keeping the countdown correct!

Try downloading the countdown again

HTH

Yup - I have had the same thing happen - the countdown is there, and then next time I log in, it is gone. :hourglass

It might have something to do with cookies and your browser. If your browser is set up to not accept cookies or to delete them after you log off, then it won't save.

It might have something to do with cookies and your browser. If your browser is set up to not accept cookies or to delete them after you log off, then it won't save.

Yes, I think this is my problem. Thank heavens, the countdowns on the disboards work! Thank you!

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter