Countdown Chain... Want one?

I think you sent me one a long time ago...can I have it again please? I have since changed emails and laptops and lost a few files! Pretty please and thank you!!

I would love a countdown chain :)

dsamuelson @ acua . com

Sorry can't post it correctly yet, not enough posts!

Thanks so much!

Debbie

My 9 yr old son is having so much fun every morning removing a link in the chain. He makes an announcement, removes a link and then says whose picture was on the link. 94 more days. Thank you.

My 9 yr old son is having so much fun every morning removing a link in the chain. He makes an announcement, removes a link and then says whose picture was on the link. 94 more days. Thank you.

OMG! My kids have gone GAGA over it! We have two up for each of our trips! Every morning after breakfast they rip their link off and also tell us the number and the character. Even the baby wants in on the action!

OMG! My kids have gone GAGA over it! We have two up for each of our trips! Every morning after breakfast they rip their link off and also tell us the number and the character. Even the baby wants in on the action!

Thanks Judy and Autry.... :goodvibes I'm glad to hear the kids are enjoying the chain! The reason I've kept sharing it for this many years are because of posts or emails like yours that I receive. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

It's a long way off until our trip, but I'd like a copy that I can save so it's ready (somehow I think that 442 days is a little long for a chain ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter