Countdown Chain... Want one?

It was a WONDERFUL chain! You sent it to me a couple years ago, and I saved it on my computer. Since then, my computer has died and I am unable to get it. My email is:

angela24@tds.net

If you wouldn't mind? Thanks so so much!!!!

I'm leaving in 29 days with my grandkids 3 & 6. Just told them we're going and they are already driving us crazy.

I'm new to DIS boards and it won't let me post my email.

Thanks

Send me an email and I'll send you the file.

Thanks,

Wow! I just read back to the start of this thread... you've been sharing this since 2007... just think of all the magic moments you've created!! I'd love to get the countdown chain, I've emailed you my address, thank you kindly :wizard:

I would love to do this. We have just over 60 days before our trip and I was looking for a good way for the kids to countdown. I can't put my email on here because I haven't posted enough. I saw your email a couple of posts ago. Can I email you instead?

Thanks

I would love to do this. We have just over 60 days before our trip and I was looking for a good way for the kids to countdown. I can't put my email on here because I haven't posted enough. I saw your email a couple of posts ago. Can I email you instead?

Thanks

Absolutely you can email me. dndb1@hotmail.com and I'll send it back to you.

Thanks....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter