• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

countdown calander, invites, 3 coupons and planning pages needed please? DLP

sada1731

Earning My Ears
i am after a countdown calendar that runs from january 1st to 22nd march (departure day) main characters preferred
also an invite for 2nd trip for boy aged 4 mickey? and girl aged 10 minnie?

and if possible some planning pages? im doing surprise boxes for the kids for new years day and want to put these pages in the boxes for them to open in order? i would like them character or place themed edges with lines for me to write in the details

general design
eurostar there and back
billy bobs wild west show
cafe mickey x2
blue lagoon
studios
disneyland park

i do hope this is possible thankyou for taking your time to read
sarah

I can help you with your 2 invitations. What are your children's names?

You posted a request for the countdown calendar on a DISigner's thread. It is a duplicate and against forum rules. You need to delete one of them.
Dee

Re: 3 Coupons

I can do a few coupons but need more info as to what type of coupons you are looking for,
Here is an example of the type of coupons I do.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Happy Planning
Hugs Mel

I can help you with your 2 invitations. What are your children's names?

You posted a request for the countdown calendar on a DISigner's thread. It is a duplicate and against forum rules. You need to delete one of them.
Dee

yes im sorry i couldnt find where it was as got lost when i returned from the other night and couldnt find it, i have taken the time and i have now deleted it :-D

i am after a countdown calendar that runs from january 1st to 22nd march (departure day) main characters preferred

and if possible some planning pages? im doing surprise boxes for the kids for new years day and want to put these pages in the boxes for them to open in order? i would like them character or place themed edges with lines for me to write in the details

general design
eurostar there and back
cafe mickey x2
blue lagoon
studios
disneyland park

sarah

thankyou to you both the invite will be the first thing the kids see and basically want it to be the official invitation for their holiday in march 2014 inviting them along to their second trip and hoping they have a fab time and look forward to seeing them very soon

what else do you need to know? im new to all of this
thankyou so much :-D

Re: 3 Coupons

I can do a few coupons but need more info as to what type of coupons you are looking for,
Here is an example of the type of coupons I do.

Happy Planning
Hugs Mel

wow they are amazing thankyou umm im after

hayley- 1x hollywood tower ride
hayley- 1x big thunder mountain ride
ivan- 1x scary house ride

coupons if possible please?

thankyou so much

Hi Sarah

Here is my try at a few coupons:

Hollywood Tower Of Terror-Hayley

Big Thunder Mountain-Hayley

"Disneyland Paris Phantom Manor"--Ivan

Hugs Mel

WOW thankyou so much :-D these are just perfect :thumbsup2
(sorry wont let me post picture things yet)

Here are directions to download:
Click on the image to make it large
Look to right of the image
Click DOWNLOAD
**** DO NOT CLICK COPY...YOU WILL LOSE THE RESOLUTION ****

To resize:
Open it on your desktop
Go to EDIT click on COPY
Open Word
EDIT PASTE
Right click on the image FORMAT PICTURE
SIZE
Make sure LOCK ASPECT RATIO is checked
ONLY RESIZE SMALLER, making it larger will create a blurred/pixelly image.

Here are directions to download:
Click on the image to make it large
Look to right of the image
Click DOWNLOAD
**** DO NOT CLICK COPY...YOU WILL LOSE THE RESOLUTION ****

To resize:
Open it on your desktop
Go to EDIT click on COPY
Open Word
EDIT PASTE
Right click on the image FORMAT PICTURE
SIZE
Make sure LOCK ASPECT RATIO is checked
ONLY RESIZE SMALLER, making it larger will create a blurred/pixelly image.

aahhh got it thankyou so so much :-D :dance3:

general design
eurostar there and back
cafe mickey x2
blue lagoon
studios
disneyland park

sarah

countdown calander and planning pages needed ...

Hi Sarah

Here is my try at a few coupons:

Hollywood Tower Of Terror-Hayley

Big Thunder Mountain-Hayley

"Disneyland Paris Phantom Manor"--Ivan

Hugs Mel

im so sorry to do this but i have just come on to save and print the coupons but it wont allow me to open the hayley tower of terror coupon, could you please re post this?
i have also messaged you just incase

thankyou
sarah

im so sorry to do this but i have just come on to save and print the coupons but it wont allow me to open the hayley tower of terror coupon, could you please re post this?
i have also messaged you just incase

thankyou
sarah

Hi
Your requests have been re loaded to my photobucket
see link in my signature
Image shack seems to be having problems with their site.
Please understand that when you quote a persons images that they have posted that that takes up more bandwisth space,please unquote my images.
Thank-you
Hugs Mel

I made a calendar. Thanks for the inspiration. It isn't as nice as yours but it will work.

I have a question on the coupons. I was looking them up in your photobucket and when I click on them they are very small. How do I get them to the full size like when you post in this thread?

Thanks in advance. Love your stuff!

I have a question on the coupons. I was looking them up in your photobucket and when I click on them they are very small. How do I get them to the full size like when you post in this thread?

Thanks in advance. Love your stuff!

Hi
When I click on my link in my signature and go to photobucket I then click on the image --the image comes up and I right click on it and click view image.You usually have an option of viewing the image with a magnifying glass.
Hope that helps

P.S none of my coupons posted are blanks-(Etsy Ebay theft issues)I will be back posting on my thread Oct 3rd once things at work(school) get settled.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter