• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Countdown Boards!!??

fancythemouse

You're going down like sweet muffins!
Okay I'm not sure if this was on this board or another but I saw in one poster's signature a picture of their daughter and a countdown board. It was red and about the size of a reg. poster board and it had mickey heads on them to count off the days until Disney World. I really like that idea so if you know who it is or where I can find their post please let me know....if not, i'd really appreciate any tips or creative ideas for making a Disney World countdown board, what I am partial to is something along the lines of a regular calendar style but that's just me, PLEASE share your ideas. Thanks alot!~ :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter