• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Count down to booking....

zippy99

DIS Veteran
Right, next Friday is pay day and I will be booking our 2010 trip.

For the four of us:

23rd Oct - 6th Nov OKW + DDP + 14Day Park tickets = £2480

I can also select flights when they are available (and a good price) and add them to the package for £100pp deposit - with the final balance due in August 2010.

I am so excited....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

We stayed at POFQ in september and took the boat to DTD and then to OKW so my husband and son could play Tennis - I loved the look of the resort and like being close to DTD. We have already started to plan where to eat.

Also 24th Oct will be mine at the husbands 13th Wedding anniversary - so very special trip.

sounds good, who you booking with??

We booked ours last week with the 42% and free dining cant wait now

trying to plan as much as I can before the twins arrive in around 6 weeks!

Gosh hasnt the time gone fast ... you must be getting very excited now :goodvibes

Only six weeks! Just in time for Xmas:love:

Put your feet up and relax as much as possible, believe me, you won't get much time when they arrive!!

Jules x

In answer to your question Orangetiggs, I will be booking with Complete Orlando (now they are ATOL covered again)

Best of luck with the twins, can't wait to see a picture xx

Sad panda here.....

I can't book yet as my work are concerned at me taking 2 weeks off end of October to first week of November. Need to wait till they have their board meeting.

We run events and EVERY other school holiday we have a show meaning I cant do February, April or May holidays and come August my husband is not able to take time off as it is one of the busiest times at his restaurant.

He is going to speak to his boss to see if he can get the time of in August too.

Fingers crossed one of our bosses will be nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter