• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

count down thing

crusin4fun

Earning My Ears
I'm new at this how can you put one of those count down things on with your message. Thanks for your help. :earboy2:

go to technical support and on that thread there is the link and step by step instructions. It was really easy. If you have a problem post a thread there and they fix it pretty quick to.

Let me know how you do the countdown, I can't seem to get it! :crazy: I'm new at all of this.

I've followed the directions and tried everything I know to try. I still can't get it so don't feel bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter