Count Down Calendars

Dear Allison,

This is just what i need. my oldest dd keeps asking me how many days until we go to disney. Could you please personalize some for me. I have two girls and they like bolt, curious george, and disney princesses.

Thanks so much. we leave june 5. Dont worry about february.

Katie

I would love to have a personalized calendar if possible. My daughter's name is Kaitlyn (she will be 8 when we go). We are going in October this year. One thing though I'm not exactly sure of the date. Thank you.

I guess I should put a few of her favorite characters...:) Cinderella, Tink, Bolt, Toy Story and anything else you do would be great. Thanks again.

We have four very active grand boys. Ages four to nine. We are taking them to WDW on May 2nd for their first visit. Could you make a countdown calendar for March, April and May? Maybe have Pirates, Mickey, and Star Wars.
Thanks.
Denny

Ooh, I love them! How talented you are! Can I have one we are going July 14th.

My kids are 8 (Morgan), 4(Jayden) and 2 (Carter)

Thanks!
mommytinkMarch2010.jpg

mommytinkApril2010.jpg

mommytinkMay2010.jpg

mommytinkJune2010.jpg

mommytinkJuly2010.jpg

Penny, we are leaving home on May 13th for 10 days in Disney. If you have time, I'd love March, April and May calendars with a Mickey Star Wars theme since we are going to Star Wars Weekends while we are there.
tnmom25March2010.jpg

tnmom25April2010.jpg

tnmom25May2010.jpg

Penny, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

My girls are gonna love these!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!

I would love to have a personalized calendar if possible. My daughter's name is Kaitlyn (she will be 8 when we go). We are going in October this year. One thing though I'm not exactly sure of the date. Thank you.

newmom66March2010.jpg

newmom66April2010.jpg

newmom66May2010.jpg

newmom66June2010.jpg

newmom66July2010.jpg

newmom66August2010.jpg

newmom66September2010.jpg

newmom66October2010.jpg

Teri73 can you please make us a calendar?? We only have 95 day left. We leave on June1st, so we only need March, April, and May:yay:

Thanks in advance. YOu are an:littleangel:

Oops...I forgot to mention...you don't have to add any names, just Our Disney Vacation or anything similar will work.

Love your calendars! :lovestruc Can you please make us one? Our vacation begins on August 12, 2010. The members of my family are big fans of Tink, Goofy, Grumpy, Snow White, Star Wars Mickey, and, well, anything Disney, really.
Thanks!!
Elisa

Sorry I forgot to tell you it was for Kiersten and Laela. As if you didn't know already. Thanks so much for everything you have done for me.

Katie
Dear Allison,

This is just what i need. my oldest dd keeps asking me how many days until we go to disney. Could you please personalize some for me. I have two girls and they like bolt, curious george, and disney princesses.

Katie

Tebi73 your countdown calendars looks so great. I would love to have some for my boys if you could. This might stop them from asking me everyday when are we leaving for Disney.:laughing:

My two boys are Connor (5) and Jack (4) we are arriving at WDW on August 15th. The a variety of things: Lightning McQueen and Mater, Toy Story, the Fab 5, so I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great! Thank you so much in advance.

Vikki
vikkil70March2010.jpg

vikkil70April2010.jpg

vikkil70May2010.jpg

vikkil70June2010.jpg

vikkil70July2010.jpg

vikkil70August2010.jpg

Dear Allison,

Katie
ksoubaMarch2010.jpg

ksoubaApril2010.jpg

ksoubaMay2010.jpg

ksoubaJune2010.jpg

We have four very active grand boys. Ages four to nine. We are taking them to WDW on May 2nd for their first visit. Could you make a countdown calendar for March, April and May? Maybe have Pirates, Mickey, and Star Wars.
Thanks.
Denny
rdkargolMarch2010.jpg

rdkargolApril2010.jpg

rdkargolMay2010.jpg

We are traveling to WDW on Aug 14th. There are 2 families one with 2 boys (Ethan (8) and Connor (6)) and the other with 2 girls (Emily (8) and Kaylee (6)). I was hoping you wouldn't mind making 2 countdown calandars for me, one for the boys (star wars, toy story, cars...) and one for the girls (princess, minnie...).

Thank you

Love your calendars! :lovestruc Can you please make us one? Our vacation begins on August 12, 2010. The members of my family are big fans of Tink, Goofy, Grumpy, Snow White, Star Wars Mickey, and, well, anything Disney, really.
Thanks!!
Elisa
mandysmomMarch2010.jpg

mandysmomApril2010.jpg

mandysmomMay2010.jpg

mandysmomJune2010.jpg

mandysmomJuly2010.jpg

mandysmomAugust2010.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter