Couldnt get any reservations:(

HannahBow

Earning My Ears
I am so sad I was online at 5 AM CST trying to get reservations for Sci Fi or Ogas and couldn’t get anything :( i tried on the app and on the site. Any tips on the best times or ways to try? I have been trying every 30 minutes all day!!

I am so sad I was online at 5 AM CST trying to get reservations for Sci Fi or Ogas and couldn’t get anything :( i tried on the app and on the site. Any tips on the best times or ways to try? I have been trying every 30 minutes all day!!
I'm in the same boat! Over 5 days I was able to get one dinner at 4:45pm. I wish you luck!

Keep checking...I was able to score an ogas for 10 people last minute. The reservation finders are good but I was never quick enough to get to them for my March trip.

At exactly 60 days it is slim pickings. I did notice something weird a couple of times when I was making reservations. I like lunch reservations when the restaurant opens. I entered a reservation for 11:00 and it said there were no reservations for 3 hours. I changed the time to 12:00. Then, 11:15 came up.

For Sci Fi - try for a party of 4 or 5 - when I tried for 2 people, nothing came up, same for 3 and then 4 but when I upped the number to 5 - I had multiple time slots to choose from.

Right????? I could get MOST everything I wanted, except Oga's. I was up so early CST doing it too....it was the first one I tried for :(

Do you know when they would extend the park hours? Is it just something you keep an eye out for? Thanks!
They have generally been extending the park hours 2 weeks in advance, on Fridays. However, the addition of ADRs comes later, and is random. So once you see park hours updated, you just have to keep an eye out for the new ADRs. Could be a day or two or even a week later.

If you are selecting the "breakfast, lunch, dinner" option, try selecting just the single time options. I don't know why, but sometimes there are times that pull up with these, but nothing pulled up when I selected the "breakfast" option.

If you are selecting the "breakfast, lunch, dinner" option, try selecting just the single time options. I don't know why, but sometimes there are times that pull up with these, but nothing pulled up when I selected the "breakfast" option.
I just did that with Sci Fi for June. I had just done lunch and got one for 3:10. Went back in a searched 11:30 and was able to get 11:35. Thanks for the tip!

I’m in the same boat. My window opened yesterday. I can barely get anything. Called the dining number due to issues with a split stay and reserving. The gentleman was less than helpful. Also was having issues with the website. Same exact issue with website this morning at 6.

l was able to get exactly what l wanted for only 2/6 days of our trip. I’m going to keep trying for the other days, l guess. Some of the things l wanted aren’t even that popular.... yet l still can’t get them. Was able to get BOG lunch for the exact time l wanted though, lol.

the gentleman l spoke to said HS is really hard to get reservations! Well, they need to open some things up then!

Going June 21-26 , so that just opened up this morning. Nothing. Nada. Couldn't get a single reservation.
That doesn't seem right. If absolutely nothing showed up, there is some sort of glitch. There is always something available. Or, do you mean that you couldn't get a single reservation that you wanted?

ETA: I just did a search for dinner reservations for 4 people on 6/21 and there are 37 restaurants with ADRs available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter