Couldn't find answer re park tickets...help ?

pauld2

Earning My Ears
The way I understand it, the DVC benefit is now for the annual passes and a small discount on the water parks. No more Park Hopper stuff.

Is that correct ?

YOU GOT IT RIGHT! For me its a bummer, but for others, they are happy! I prefer the park hoppers, we have 10 day hoppers with 5 pluses and Iam going on my 4th trip with them, not bad!! I think I have 5 days left, we don't do the parks alot, so its perfect for us, and when we do do the parks, we try to hit two the same day!

Yes, there is a discount on AP's, but not other park tickets. For a while, there were no park ticket discounts nor AP discounts for DVC at all.

You can get discount on tickets through a broker like www.ticketmania.com. We used them last year to buy tickets for our relatives. On a side note we bought an annual pass last year with the DVC discount. We schedule our trips so that we activated the pass on June 25, 2005. We are going back on June 18, 2006 so that we can get two years of trips with only buying one annual pass. This way we only have to buy an annual pass every other year but can still go to Disney annually,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter