Couldn't be happier with BWV this trip!

Granny

Yeah, I'm a guy
We are wrapping up a 10 night stay at BWV in a 1BR SV villa. Check-in was smooth and the room was spotless with everything in good working order.

The CM's at BWV have been the best I've seen in several years at a DVC resort. While we have not had any big issues with CM's in all our trips, these CM's have really been doing a great job. Tons of smiles, tons of "can I help you", and what appears to be a genuine concern that we are having a great stay.

I've stopped by the front desk twice to tell the manager how impressed we are with everyone's attitude.

BWV is one of our home resorts and while there is construction withing the villas and on the Boardwalk itself, this has been the kind of trip that reminds us of why we think a visit to WDW is a special thing.

So...no complaints and I imagine this thread will disappear soon. But the attitude here has been so good that I just had to share. :)

I agree Ganny! Had 2 stays there in the past 2 months and it was (almost) all great and I sent Kudos to them thru MS.

The almost though was fairly bad - a bell service CM who was less than polite and helpful to my niece. :( Concierge pulled thru though but it still left a poor impression on her and when concierge tried to send her over there later she refused. Again, Concierge came thru though.

We are wrapping up a 10 night stay at BWV in a 1BR SV villa. Check-in was smooth and the room was spotless with everything in good working order.

The CM's at BWV have been the best I've seen in several years at a DVC resort. While we have not had any big issues with CM's in all our trips, these CM's have really been doing a great job. Tons of smiles, tons of "can I help you", and what appears to be a genuine concern that we are having a great stay.

I've stopped by the front desk twice to tell the manager how impressed we are with everyone's attitude.

BWV is one of our home resorts and while there is construction withing the villas and on the Boardwalk itself, this has been the kind of trip that reminds us of why we think a visit to WDW is a special thing.

So...no complaints and I imagine this thread will disappear soon. But the attitude here has been so good that I just had to share. :)

We were there 4/21 - 4/26 and I completely agree. :)

I'm glad your stay was so great!
We had a 1 bedroom for 2 nights in March, and enjoyed everything about the resort as well!

Thanks everyone for the replies. Glad to hear so many that have had similar great experiences recently. :)

We had a great experience as well this past summer/Aug. Great staff, great rooms,= GREAT TIME!!

We are staying at BWV for our honeymoon in June so this is wonderful to hear! Thanks for sharing.

We are returning to BWVs after a great stay at AKL but the kids missed the boardwalk nite life! The animals were nice but a good magic can't be beat!

Glad to hear how well your trip was at BWV. We are staying there for 7 nights in August and this will be our first stay there. I have always had great service at BLT but wanted to be closer to Epcot this trip. Looking forward to this trip even more now that I have seen several people say how good their recent stay was.

We have ONLY stayed there once but I will have to try it again. We last stayed there in Aug. 2007.

Makes me look forward to checking in three weeks from tomorrow for my 10 night stay.

Just returned tonight from BWV after an 11 night stay....I completely agree with the positive comments. Our room was pristine and although I know some here are not happy with the new décor, I really love it. Very serene and almost spa-like in feel. I love the staff here, we truly feel special when we arrive now with some of the staff....we know them by name and they know us by name. I am glad others feel the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter