could you help me.. the site.

TinkerLori

Earning My Ears
not sure if this is where i should post this but...

I am trying to pay for my vacation, I already have a reservation and put the deposit down.. now I'm trying to pay it online.. Isn't there a spot on the website that says pay remainder of package or something?? I can't figure it out..

perhaps I'm clueless but I've been trying for 3 days and finally breaking down to ask..:confused3

Click on reservations on the main page it will prompt you to sign in.Then scroll down and you will see the details of our reservation and then you will see somewhere that says to make a payment then click on it and it will take you through the process.

If you are on Disneyworld.com, log into your reservation. Click View details or view itinerary, and you should have an option to pay on your balance. Good Luck! Mine is paid off and I think that is how I did it.

Or just call Disney. They'll take your money over the phone. Might need to wait until morning, however

thanks ladies! that's how I thought you did it but i can't view the details of my reservation.. it keeps saying I've timed out or something like system unavailable.. I'm guessing there is a problem with the site or I just need to call in the morning :) :) thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter