Could we have been "blocked"?

mjtm610

Mouseketeer
Last week we stay at AKL for a few days. We had stayed elsewhere on property during this stay.
During that time we used the WIFI quite a bit. It was slow. Dropped or frozen a bit....but we got it to work.
However, when we were at AKL we couldn't access some of the DISunplugged.
At first my DH and I though.....it's just frozen, try again.
After the third day I called and spoke with an IT person. She said that some 3rd party sites are "unexceptable" and there fore blocked. Could that be?

Not unless this is a very recent change. We were at BWV in mid-October and had no problem accessing the DIS.

We stayed at Bay Lake Tower and Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani in late September. The WIFI at BLT was ok, not great but we were able to get connected and work online. But at AKV it was horrid. We often had very intermittent connection and it was so horrifically slow we were not able to do anything online most days. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter