Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

WOO HOO welcome to the newest Baton Rouge baby.. and what a pretty baby it is im sure!!!

Good luck Mommy and Daddy !!!!

LOL now i feel the need to tell hubby its time to have a new little one ;)

am i missing a pic somewhere...or did courtney just email you pics? But even without seeing a picture of the baby...i knew that baby would be beautiful anyways.

am i missing a pic somewhere...or did courtney just email you pics? But even without seeing a picture of the baby...i knew that baby would be beautiful anyways.

I don't know where everyone else has seen the pictures, but I saw them on Courtney's Facebook. I would think she'd be coming here soon to post the pictures for y'all.

Oh another friend I can add to facebook.
I can hardly wait to see the baby.
Courtney when you read this you can email and I will add you to my friends on facebook if you want to.
Diane

yeah I saw them on facebook as well. She does look a lot like her daddy though, doesn't she!!

I hope she posts here. I have facebook but not her friend on it. :sad2: I can wait.

Yay!! Little Emerson has arrived!
Happy Birthday sweetie, and congratulations Courtney & Ryan.

Here's to the beginning of the best part of your lives!!!!!!

HHHHIIIIIIII Everyone!!!!!

How are yall?!!!!

Wow! I feel so supported by all of you, and you have no idea how much I appreciate it!!!!

Emerson is absolutely the most precious thing God has ever created. I can't believe she's 1/2 me! She's perfect--- absolutely perfect.

I can't stop staring at her. Neither can Ryan. We are so in love.

Thanks to DM for posting my email message... That way yall knew that she arrived safe and sound. I can't wait to show her pictures to yall!

I just need to get them loaded onto Photobucket and I'll post them ASAP!!! Hopefully today (fingers crossed).

I can't thank you all enough for the encouraging thoughts and words of congratulations. It means so much to me.... Especially as we begin this new journey. We started out clueless, and now, we've got a bit of a clue, though we are learning each minute.

Pictures coming soon.... Can't wait to show her to yall =)

Hey Courtney,

Welcome back! I can't wait to see pictures of her. I'm glad that all went well!!

Sonya

Welcome back-can't wait to see pictures of Emerson(may i say what a beautiful name).You just cherish,worship+enjoy every second of your new little ones life.x.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter