Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :grouphug: I am so happy for you all!! Treasure every minute because they grow up way too fast! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl!!

girlannoucement.gif

girlcribw.gif

congratulations6.gif

congratulations4.gif

I just read Courtney's note- I have a tear in my eye. I'm so glad everything went well and she's here. Bless you all. Thanks, DM, for keep us posted!

I don't usually post but I've been sort of following your story ever since I read your TR. I just wanted to say congratulations! You guys are going to make wonderful parents. :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Enjoy your little bundle of love. Best thing in the whole world isn't it.:love: Can't describe it, you have to experience it. Best to your whole family.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
:dance3: :yay: :cool1: :banana: :jumping1: :rainbow: :dance3: :cheer2:

I'm so happy for you guys, Emerson will be forever the light of
your lives!

God Bless...enjoy every moment!!:flower3: :lovestruc :cloud9:

YEAH!!!!! Congrats Courtney and Ryan..... and welcome to the DIS little Emerson....you have a wonderful Mommy and Daddy and many friends here....

Wendy and Maggie!!!

Congrats I can hardly wait to see pics of baby Emerson.
Funny how we all forget about the labor pains when we are holding our bundles of joy.

Congratulations, Courtney! I can't wait to see the pics of Emerson. I'm sure she is gorgeous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter