Could we be any hotter??? The continuation of my TR, just for fun!

Good luck. I wish you a painfree and easy birth.Prayers for a safe and healthy delivery. Cant wait to see pics of Emerson. You look great!!

Still no news from Courtney. I have my email up at all times waiting for her next one. My feelings is that the labor pains are really "good" right now ...

I love it!! She's giving birth with eyeliner on! LOL! I looked like I had been hit by a truck after I had my little one!

I have thought about Court all day.....I bet baby Emmy is here by now!

I have been thinking of you all day Courtney. I sure hope you are holding your beautiful wonderful daughter Emmie. Hope all went well and I can hardly wait to see pics and hear of your labor. Thank you for taking the time and sharing with us your life.
All the best
Diane

Hope all is well Courtney. Best wishes to you and Ryan as you welcome your baby girl Emerson into the world. Can't wait to see pics.

OH MY - does this bring back memories of the night that I welcomed MY Emerson! :love: :cloud9: I just cannot wait to hear how everything went and to see pictures!! CONGRATS!!!!

I just ran down this morning to check my email sure that I would see something from Courtney, but NO! :guilty: Trust me, as soon as I hear word, I will rush over here and let you know!

9e8ff7694e1abea79e885fffccaeb822.gif

Thx Disneyolic! Sending prayers that all went well and Mommie, princess: Emerson and Daddy are all doing well :hug:. I'm sure their family addition is top priority right now and they are overjoyed with their beautiful bundle of joy! :lovestruc

Woo hoo , hopefully the baby will be here soon!
What I LOVE LOVE LOVE is she is totally made up even while giving birth LOL! Her post birth pics are going to look great!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Me too! Takes me back 19 years when I wore full makeup to the hospital to have my Ariel. Love it! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't wait for the photos!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Me too! Takes me back 19 years when I wore full makeup to the hospital to have my Ariel. Love it! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't wait for the photos!!

LOL I wore some there because it was 7 pm and I still had it on from the day, by noon the next day it was gone of course.
BUT there are several pics of me after the recovery room not holding the baby but putting my makeup on ;) ;)
I had to be pretty for all those visitors.

Cant wait to hear the news!!

Here is the email Courtney sent me 20 minutes ago ...

Courtney said:
After a lllllooooonnnnngggggg day (yes, long as in, 2:45 am long- YIKES!) of labor and two hours of pushing, Emerson made her arrival at 8:00 pm last night, March 26th.

She weighed 7 lbs 2.2 oz and was 20.5 inches long.

She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She couldn't be more perfect. Absolutely amazingly perfect.

It's so amazing how, immediately upon them placing her in my arms, I immediately forgot about all of the pain in those two hours of pushing (they had to give me stronger medicine through the epidural, twice). It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but SO worth it. I truthfully would do it over a million times if I knew I got the same result of this beautiful little girl. We love her SO much. And she's just so tiny and helpless... Ryan and I are so proud to be her parents.

She slept very well last night... She grunted all night but didn't cry- and they were cute grunts so it was okay (all the while her daddy was over on his sofa/chair snoring!). She's been taking her bottle pretty well considering she's still only hours old.

She's got hair... LOTS of hair. It's dark brown/black, and her eyes are a very dark blue. I have no doubt they'll change to brown b/c she doesn't have much chance of having blue eyes from Ryan or I

Congrats to all of you!!!! :grouphug:

Enjoy every minute and can't wait to see Emerson!!!!:cloud9:

Thanks Disneyolic for sharing the info!:thumbsup2

:banana: :banana: :yay: :yay:

SHE IS HERE!!!!
Congrats to you Courney and Ryan on the arrival of your beautiful Emersonprincess:
Cant wait to see some pics
Enjoy every moment it goes soooo fast.

DM- A big thanks to you for keeping us posted:goodvibes

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Emmerson!
Happy Birthday to you! :bday:

Congrats on your beautiful new baby girl! princess:

I can't wait to see pictures of her!!!

Welcolme to the world Emerson! :cool1:

Congrats to you and Ryan. I bet you can't stop looking at her.

Enjoy your new baby girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter