• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Could use some Disney Magic!

Mickey 103

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I am in panic mode and not sure what to do. I am hoping Disney will have a heart and accomodate us. Well here it is.

I have been planning this Late Sep 2012 trip now for 14 months. My parents are joining us for the first time and we will be celebrating their anniversary while we're here. I booked all our ADRs 180 days out, getting all the reservations I want. I booked a dinner on my parents anniversary at CRT for our group of 6. I was just told my brother(25) is coming down to join us and stay for the weekend. Unfortunatley I was able to add 1 person to all other reservations except CRT.

Is it possible they will sit our group of 7 on a 6 person reservation? We are 27 days out before we leave and there is really no other decent ADR to be had that night and would hate to cancel this.

This ever happen to you?

Hi all,

I am in panic mode and not sure what to do. I am hoping Disney will have a heart and accomodate us. Well here it is.

I have been planning this Late Sep 2012 trip now for 14 months. My parents are joining us for the first time and we will be celebrating their anniversary while we're here. I booked all our ADRs 180 days out, getting all the reservations I want. I booked a dinner on my parents anniversary at CRT for our group of 6. I was just told my brother(25) is coming down to join us and stay for the weekend. Unfortunatley I was able to add 1 person to all other reservations except CRT.

Is it possible they will sit our group of 7 on a 6 person reservation? We are 27 days out before we leave and there is really no other decent ADR to be had that night and would hate to cancel this.

This ever happen to you?

Keep checking the dining website until you leave. You never know what might open up (especially in the day or two before when people cancel so they don't get charged the no-show fee.).

If you still don't have a reservation when you leave I would stop by the restaurant as soon as possible after you get to WDW to explain your situation. Go into it knowing that they may not be able to do anything for you but hope for the best. Make sure you do this at least the day before your reservation so you still have time to cancel without penalty.

Good luck!

Are you staying onsite? If so, talk to your resort concierge as soon as you check in and see if they can help. In the meantime, keep checking. 7 is an odd number, so also check for a party of 8. Good luck!

7 is an odd number, so also check for a party of 8. Good luck!

This.

They may be able to accommodate you, they may not. While it is the most important meal of the trip since it's your parents' anniversary, your brother may just have to understand.

If you have to cancel and need a replacement, we saw lots and lots of people celebrating their anniversaries (long term and short term) at Hoop De Doo. However, we usually go to CRT at least one of our trips so I hope you get in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter