• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Could this be a sign?

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow cruisers...my DW and I are booked on the 12/1 sailing of the Fantasy and we are currently GTY status. I went on the DCL website for our sailing and they have no availability for oceanview staterooms which we are currently booked for. Could this be a sign that they have sold all the ocean views and maybe we will be upgraded to a verandah? Please let us be upgraded to a verandah! Just seems strange that their is no availability six weeks out. We need a little pixie dust please....and please assign us our stateroom soon.....What do you guys think.....need some real positive energy please!

Hello fellow cruisers...my DW and I are booked on the 12/1 sailing of the Fantasy and we are currently GTY status. I went on the DCL website for our sailing and they have no availability for oceanview staterooms which we are currently booked for. Could this be a sign that they have sold all the ocean views and maybe we will be upgraded to a verandah? Please let us be upgraded to a verandah! Just seems strange that their is no availability six weeks out. We need a little pixie dust please....and please assign us our stateroom soon.....What do you guys think.....need some real positive energy please!

DCL inventory changes on a daily basis....you never know or can really predict for upgrades. I wish you luck but don't get your hopes up. It could just mean they are assigning all the GTY oceanview cabins.

MJ

No. All it means is that they are currently not selling any more oceanview cabins. They could have 10 empty and 10 gty guests currently not assigned to a cabin!

And, as above, inventory can change from one day to the next. You can't tell anything beyond the fact that they don't have tons of those cabins available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter