Could someone help?

RosieQ

Earning My Ears
I would like to take my three children (13,9 and3) to City Walk for dinner on our first night. Can anyone recommend a fun place for the children? Thanks! ;)

There are quite a few choices, Rosie, depending on what your children enjoy. Both the Nascar Cafe and NBA City are heavily sports-themed diners, with loads of games, videos, etc. Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville is a nicely-themed choice early evening (later on it gets a little loud for chldren, IMHO), and the Hard Rock Cafe here is just HUGE (although, if you go to HRC's elsewhere, you might want to try one of the other choices). The Motown Cafe is a similar music-themed venue to Margaritaville.

You might also get some more opinions on the Universal Board, too.

simon.veness@virgin.net

I would take them to the Latin Quarter...outstanding food, great atmosphere..and the music and dancing (small shows) throughout dinner is a nice perk. The other children in the restaurant when we were there seemed to be enjoying it. ;)

i would have to say the nascar cafe i had a lot of fun when i went there for dinner!

cant wait for royal pacific resort !!
:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter