Could i get your opinon please.

PartyofSix

TripMomma + 4
We are scheduled to arrive on oct 8th and stay one night at asmo then move the next three nights to WL. I only wanted to stay at asmo so my dd could see the toy story stuff. I'm so rethinking changing all my stay to WL. I got a great AP rate at WL. I just have worries about switching rooms we have so little time to being with i don't want to waste any of it switching and messing up our park touring. What would you do? I really want my girls to see the toy story building but could'nt we stop by and visit the resort on our checkout day or something? THanks for any input into my delimma.

Hi -
IMHO, I would skip asmo, ride by our stop by on the bus if you have time one day, and just go directly to WL!! We have stayed there 3x with my DD and DS and they love it so much they lost the idea of needing to see giant characters. I also agree that the one night will not give you enough time, and although changing resorts can go relatively smoothly - why bother?? This way you get more time at WL with the boats, pool, rabbits, waterfalls and just roaming around the awesome lobby. My kids loved Whispering Canyon also and Roaring Forks. The location of our first room allowed me to let DS go down and get some foods by himself as I could watch him from the balcony - he was 10 or 11.
I am itching to go back!!! Enjoy!!!!

WL lover melomouse!!

Switching resorts is a pain sometimes, It quite possibly will tske time out of your vacationing. If its not a long stay, I would just stick with one resort. Go see Buzz and Woody and Pizza planet in MGM instead!

I would switch to WL if you are only doing asmo for 1 night. Moving is not too time consuming but I dont think it is worth it for just one night. I have not stayed at WL but from what I understand it is a great resort. If you want. stop by asmo for a tour during your trip. If your girls seem excited about the toy story building maybe make it for another trip (have to get use out of those AP rates :teeth:

Since I believe that is Columbus Day weekend-it may be a bit more crowded - so I wouldnt waste valuable park time.

I agree with everyone who posted before me, stay the whole time at WL! You can just bus over from one of the parks if you really want to see the Toy Story section of All Stars Movies.

I like switching, but don't think it's worth it for one nite. You can still go to the resort and see the Toy Story stuff.

Thank you all so much for you help on this. I'm gonna call and see WL is available and just make the entire stay there. 4 days is not a lot of touring time and i just can't see us cramped up at asmo even for one night. We are use to nice big rooms while i understand WL is not a BIG room it's much bigger than asmo would be. THanks for your advice.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: It was avialable at the AP rate and we now are staying ALL four nights at the WL Court yard view room requested inner courtyard queen with bunkbeds. I'm excited now i don't have to worry about all that luggage transfer mess. Now i just have to tell my sweet husband about the "change" being he thinks we are staying all four night at asmo in the first place. :eek: LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter