Could anyone do personalised ADR 'ticket' please?

Rachandgarry

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

For our WDW trip we're doing daily park invites from the various characters etc... so instead of doing invites for the various meals, I thought it might be cute to do 'tickets' for the meals, that that could be personalised, and have the ADR confirmation number on so that the child could give it to the server at the restaurant when we check-in for our meal. For convenience of printing and laminating I am hoping to be able to have them 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 size, and including the name, date and time, ADR number.

The restaurants I would need are:

Akershus
Grand Floridian Cafe
Rainforest Cafe
'Ohana's (non-character dinner)
Play 'n' Dine
Chef Mickey's
Coral Reef (a birthday lunch!)
Cinderella's Royal Table
Lilo and Stitch Best Friends Breakfast at 'Ohana
T-Rex Cafe
Donald's Breakfastosaurus at Tusker House
Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
Garden Grill
Raglan Road
Crystal Palace
'50's Prime Time Cafe
Goofy's Breakfast Buffet at Cape May Cafe

Does anyone fancy doing this for me at all? Its all for next March so there's no hurry, I have all the details already so I can pm those if that's ok.

I'm capable of adding the nice writing but it is the graphics and backgrounds etc that I'm not so good on!

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help,

Love Rachel xxx

!!! We have many of the same places in our Dec. itinerary -- I hope there are some ambitious DISigners who wouldn't mind making templates for some of these places we can personalize ourselves!

Is there anything out there already? If you are in the know, please reply!

Hiya

So far I've not found anything. I'm trying to do my own, but they're just rubbish grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. If I do manage to make anything usable I'll post them here in case you like them and want to use them. :-)

This DISigning looks like it should be so easy but in reality is just so dang hard!

Rachel x

Hi all,

For our WDW trip we're doing daily park invites from the various characters etc... so instead of doing invites for the various meals, I thought it might be cute to do 'tickets' for the meals, that that could be personalised, and have the ADR confirmation number on so that the child could give it to the server at the restaurant when we check-in for our meal. For convenience of printing and laminating I am hoping to be able to have them 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 size, and including the name, date and time, ADR number.

The restaurants I would need are:

Akershus
Grand Floridian Cafe
Rainforest Cafe
'Ohana's (non-character dinner)
Play 'n' Dine
Chef Mickey's
Coral Reef (a birthday lunch!)
Cinderella's Royal Table
Lilo and Stitch Best Friends Breakfast at 'Ohana
T-Rex Cafe
Donald's Breakfastosaurus at Tusker House
Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare
Garden Grill
Raglan Road
Crystal Palace
'50's Prime Time Cafe
Goofy's Breakfast Buffet at Cape May Cafe

Does anyone fancy doing this for me at all? Its all for next March so there's no hurry, I have all the details already so I can pm those if that's ok.

I'm capable of adding the nice writing but it is the graphics and backgrounds etc that I'm not so good on!

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help,

Love Rachel xxx

Rachel,
I'll give them a shot...
Just pm me with the details...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter