Cotton candy grapes are back and Blue Bell ice cream is on the way!

I got an email last week and found out we aren't getting Blue Bell back in our area and then I just checked and found out we don't have cotton candy grapes either. I think I need to move.

They taste like cotton candy. The calorie count is probably the same.... They were $4 a pound here and I love them so much that I didn't care. Probably a good thing that DD prefers the regular grapes.

We usually wait for Blue Bell to go on sale, but will pay whatever the price is on the 31st.

Sugar content is 12% higher so I suspect calorie count is probably about that much higher than regular grapes. My Doctor says regular grapes are a no no because of their high sugar content, I suspect he would not approve of me eating these
http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt...on-candy-grape-a-sweet-spin-on-designer-fruit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter