Cots in room

gehrig38sox

Mouseketeer
I have a large group of friends that have booked a trip through a TA and they have asked me to go they have a room at POR that only has 3 people in it How much does it cost for a 4th person in the room and do they offer cots??

All rooms that have double/queen beds accommodate up to 4 people. You should have no problem. Note that there will be an extra adult charge in the room for over two adults - that is over 18 adult, not 'disney adult' (which is 10+).

In any case, no cots. You'll have to share the double bed. Depending on the resort, it will be a queen or a double.

I believe is $10 extra per adult on the same room, (18+). The reservation system is down or I would verify it...

They just add the cost of the adult regardless of the discount or package. It's per night of stay.

keep in mind, OP, if your friends have a package w/tickets/dining plan/etc you will have to purchase the exact same package...
also, yes, there are cots... we have had a rollaway in CBR and CSR... we were not charged but there is a charge usually (not sure why we weren't) of $10/night...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter