• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cot at POP?

criddla

Mouseketeer
First trip to Pop & with hubby and 2 teenage boys (one is 6’2”) and I am wondering if we can request a cot in a standard room? I know it sleeps 4 but I think the kids will be squished in a double bed .... any advice? We have usually stayed at moderates that have a pull down but would like to try Pop this time due to the dedicated bussing.
TIA!

First trip to Pop & with hubby and 2 teenage boys (one is 6’2”) and I am wondering if we can request a cot in a standard room? I know it sleeps 4 but I think the kids will be squished in a double bed .... any advice? We have usually stayed at moderates that have a pull down but would like to try Pop this time due to the dedicated bussing.
TIA!

No cots available. Pop now has 2 queens in the rooms now. If you need a 3rd sleeping surface you can bring or ship an air mattress.

Just make sure it’s a single height, not a double height, as a corner or two may have to go underneath furniture to make it fit. There’s not a lot of spare space in the new rooms, as much as I like them.

TIA!
Does it matter that it's now a Queen bed, not a double bed? All the rooms at Pop have been covered to 2 Queen beds from the original doubles. The teens still might not like sleeping together, but it's such a tight space with the two queen beds now that I'd try to avoid adding another sleeping surface if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter