• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costumes for Rock Your Disney Side 24 hour party!!!

2012DisneyWorldBride

<font color=royalblue>I was a Disney Bride on 12.8
Just curious what everyone's costume will be for Rock Your Disney Side the 24 hour party on May 23rd?

I'm going as cinderella with an actual costume, my DH will be wearing a Prince Charming shirt, my mom a rhinestone Fairy Godmother shirt, my dad a green Mike Wazowski shirt, and my cousin is wearing a Buzz Lightyear shirt and jet pack.

I'm just confused as I haven't seen much about the costumes people are wearing... And I don't wanna be one of the few in a costume!!

Oh and btw there is a Disboards meetup at 2 am at the new Fantasyland wall behind the castle... And WE WILL BE THERE!!!

I think plenty of people will be in costumes so you wont be alone!

My wife is customizing a Mouseketeer outfit by getting iron on letters for a white tee and her mickey ears.

I'm dressing as Jose from 3 Caballeros - Green shorts a yellow polo and boater hat.

Trying to keep it simple because most of the day it'll be in the upper 90s!

We will b there as well. I am wearing my cinderella dress. We will try to meet up at the meet.

Amber

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We won't be able to stay late into the night because we have a little one, but we plan to be there in the afternoon/evening and our DD2 will be in a costume. I just have to finish sewing it. :rotfl:

Not sure if DH and myself will do costumes, but we'll have on ears or Disney shirts if nothing else. I'd say a very large percentage of people will be in some sort of costume. But yeah, the heat will definitely be a factor.

I'll probably be there for a bit, but I think no costume. We went ALL out for MNSSHP in october (and it was AMAZING!), but even then my Cinderella dress/petticoat/corset/shoes nearly killed me. I can't do it in this heat :\

Isn't there some kind of restriction on adults wearing costumes in the parks except for halloween?

I'll probably be there for a bit, but I think no costume. We went ALL out for MNSSHP in october (and it was AMAZING!), but even then my Cinderella dress/petticoat/corset/shoes nearly killed me. I can't do it in this heat :\

Yea! I see you costume in your pic! Beautiful!!! Luckily my Cinderella costume is a short skirt and then the back is long with a double bustle and a big bow. Hopefully I'll be cool enough. I'd love to wear heels but I'm just gonna wear wedge flip flops that have rhinestones on them that I wore on our wedding day after my heels were killing me. I'm bringing a pair of shorts and tshirt in my purse just in case.

Yea! I see you costume in your pic! Beautiful!!! Luckily my Cinderella costume is a short skirt and then the back is long with a double bustle and a big bow. Hopefully I'll be cool enough. I'd love to wear heels but I'm just gonna wear wedge flip flops that have rhinestones on them that I wore on our wedding day after my heels were killing me. I'm bringing a pair of shorts and tshirt in my purse just in case.

aw thank you!

no heels over here, silver glitter toms :D with those little shoe liners it wasn't too bad, but would never be my first choice footwear! Yes my dress was extremely full, long, and HOT haha

We'll be there!! And at the Dismeet!! I have a custom made Esmerelda costume off Etsy for the event, and the bff has an Alice one I used a few halloweens ago!

64528_10152244269585647_1681228949_n.jpg

That's me, but in the Alice one the BFF is using, and I've got this one:

il_570xN.262938882.jpg

We'll be in costume from around 4pm onward, in the morning we decided to just Disneybound (Wendy & Tink) and come back in costume after a nap!! Can't WAIT!!

I'm going as Belle from go time (6am) until after dinner. Then I'll change into PJs for the evening. :)

DH and I will be there! DH reprising as Smee, And he helped me with an AWESOME Disney bounding Dwarf outfit!

I wanted to dress up as snow white, I have the costume but it is to my ankles and kind of poofy, so will I still be allowed on the attractions with small seats like space mountain? I'm sure it will fit fine but I don't know if it is a problem

We are going as the Wreck-it-Ralph crew. The Little ones will be Felix and Vanelllope and Dh and I are Ralph and Sergeant Calhoun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter