Costume?

sabrinadv1

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if with three small children and three adults if it is a good idea to dress up for the halloween party? Did anyone regret it and wished they had just worn t-shirts? I am thinking it would be cute but a little time consuming and uncomfortable.

We sent last year with 3 adults and 3 children. None of the adults dressed up, but all the kids did. My advice would be to make sure any costumes are cool and are not cumbersome. I wore a t-shirt and shorts and took a light jacket in case I got cold and I never put it on and we stayed until midnight.
HTH,
Paige

If you pick your costumes carefully, it will be great. My family dressed up for MNSSHP two years ago - theme DH was Woody, I was Jessie, DD was BoPeep. And we got tons of extra attention from the CMs and the characters; at LTT dinner Minne gathered up ALL the characters at once to have our picture taken with them. Our cotumes were basically jeans, button down shirts and hats, DD wore a dress from LillianVernon. So I'd try to pick something comfy but fun and have a ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter