Costco Vacation Packages

bridgewaterduo

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever purchased a Disney World Vacation package from Costco? The prices seem great but just wondering if they are all inclusive with resort fees, etc? Thanks for any feedback.

I called Costco and got a quote for a Disney package and it was about $400 more then booking through WDW for the same dates. Also when you stay on property you get the extra magic hours and other bonuses.

My DH and I got the Disney Costco package for the Swan and Dolphin last September, and we thought it was great! With Swan and Dolphin, you get the extra magic hours which we used with no problem. We were guaranteed a resort view at Dolphin through Costco's package, which we definitely got! We could see both Epcot and DHS from our hotel windows. The room was great and it was super easy to get the park tickets at the service desk in downtown Disney. When we priced it out, it was the best option for us. We arranged transportation on our own so we could have the complimentary stop at Publix to pick up some small snack and drink items, but you can add on a ground transportation option.

Also, when one of our flights changed, a Costco Travel representative called me up to make sure that I could choose a new flight that I was happy with. We didn't have any problems with our package and we would definitely purchase through Costco again!

Oh sorry, forgot to mention that the resort fee was not included in the Costco package, so we had to pay that when we checked in.

DW resorts do not have resort fees. Last summer, we booked our Hawaii vacation through Costco. Exactly what was printed on our reservation form was what we got. We stayed at a Hyatt and resort fees were not included. We knew that when we booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter