costco travel

bev r.

<font color=deeppink>What about the rest of us Can
Has anyone tried/used costco travel for any sort of travel bookings? I was wondering what their experience with booking was and how did costco's prices in relation to other travel booking sources.

By looking at the costco website, you get sample pricing. I assume if you phone you would get a more detailed quote. Is the booking available to Canadian members? I could not find anything on the website that excluded members outside the US.

thanks.

I tried to order something through Costco.com before, but when I went to check out, it wouldn't allow me to enter a Cdn address....I think in the fine print about shipping, it might mention that they only ship in US. :Pinkbounc

Last time I went to Florida I rented Alamo through Costco. It ended up being much cheaper than anything else I was able to find over the internet. Note with Costco, Alamo gives a free extra driver, and that really adds up over a week.

How does one book air or car through Costco?

Is this done in the Canadian stores, online from a website, or through a Costco travel agent over the phone?

I'm a Costco member, but I don't recall ever receiving anything from Costco promoting their travel services...

TIA, Jeff

Just go to www.costco.com and follow the travel link. I booked online, but you can book over the phone directly with the car rental company using the codes provided by Costco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter