• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco SoCal 4 Day Tickets - Upgrade to AP??

Chasbo

Earning My Ears
I have one of the Costco SoCal 4 Day Tickets that expire in Nov. 07. Does anyone know if they are upgradeable to the Deluxe or Premium AP? On the back of the ticket, it does say that it is not eligible for an upgrade to the SoCal AP, so I am thinking that upgrading to a normal AP may be OK.

On top of that, how do upgrades work? Do they apply the full purchase price to the AP or is it the value of the unused portion only?

Thanks!

I have one of the Costco SoCal 4 Day Tickets that expire in Nov. 07. Does anyone know if they are upgradeable to the Deluxe or Premium AP? On the back of the ticket, it does say that it is not eligible for an upgrade to the SoCal AP, so I am thinking that upgrading to a normal AP may be OK.

On top of that, how do upgrades work? Do they apply the full purchase price to the AP or is it the value of the unused portion only?

Thanks!

As I understand it... if it's upgradeable they apply the price you originally paid toward the full gate price of what you want to upgrade to.
So it wouldn't matter how many days had already been used, as long as it's still valid, you get the full purchase price credited toward your new admission media.

That said I thought the Costco 4 day ticket was one of the ones that could not be upgraded at all for some reason (along with complimentary tickets, which of course makes sense since they were free)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter