• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco Has 4 Day Park Hoppers For $259.99

I just bought these at the Vancouver, WA Costco. Great deal!! I will spend the $50 Costco cards on Christmas presents. Thanks Costco and Disney!!

I just bought these at the Vancouver, WA Costco. Great deal!! I will spend the $50 Costco cards on Christmas presents. Thanks Costco and Disney!!

I plan on getting three tickets tomarrow. I live in Vancouver, which store did you go to? We leave on Nov. 17th and so excited I didn't get the tickets at AAA when I was there yesterday.

Arghhhh.... This is so frustrating! We are only going for 2 days this trip! And a 2 day hopper is 200pp. If I change flights and add hotel nights I can get 4 days for 209pp with this Costco deal.....
But it's not really saving $ then is it?

Arghhhh.... This is so frustrating! We are only going for 2 days this trip! And a 2 day hopper is 200pp. If I change flights and add hotel nights I can get 4 days for 209pp with this Costco deal.....

Book it!

I plan on getting three tickets tomarrow. I live in Vancouver, which store did you go to? We leave on Nov. 17th and so excited I didn't get the tickets at AAA when I was there yesterday.

Not the poster you were asking, but both Vancouver stores have them :)
I bought mine at the Costco on 84th.

The Costco on 84th! We will be there November 15-18! Have a great trip!!

We only have a two full days, and no way the budget will allow to add days, and I plan to get this to use for our arrival day. We won't even touch day 4 but an extra $10 for an extra few hours is worth it to me.

Wish there was a way us Canadians could get in on this. Planning a trip for early January and would love this deal if it was only offered in Canada. Congrats to my American DIS'ers!!!

CO stores got them this week too, or at least the Denver ones. they were the 4 day though

Out of curiosity, I checked to see if anyone was selling these on eBay and I do see at least one seller with 4 day passes that require first use by Feb 2013 (so presumably Costco tickets) but s/he is asking for nearly $250. Yikes. That's a nice profit per ticket since the seller keeps the Costco gift card. Still, there is a risk with buying from eBay (as what if the tickets don't work!) so buyer beware!

Bossy22 said:
Wish there was a way us Canadians could get in on this. Planning a trip for early January and would love this deal if it was only offered in Canada. Congrats to my American DIS'ers!!!

Do you know anyone heading into the US any time soon? I cannot believe how many of my tourist customers are Canadian, and not just BC.
Kerri

Where in AB are you?

I am from 3hills, a little town about 6 hours from the border. Thinking about how or who I may know going but no one soon!

Was also wondering how long these would be on sale for? We are thinking of going at the end of December, start of January? We would drive so would have lots of opportunities to pick them up if they are still on sale. Anyone know?

Was also wondering how long these would be on sale for? We are thinking of going at the end of December, start of January? We would drive so would have lots of opportunities to pick them up if they are still on sale. Anyone know?

If your trip is FOR SURE I would pick them up as soon as you can. I have heard that Costco will return them if you can't use them, so you won't be out any money.

Unfortunately, I can't do the same because my trip is not for sure and is pretty much surely not going to happen. :( :sad:

Arizona has them! I called the 1-800 nuber listed previously posted to verify what stores had them. The CS rep told me all the stores, even the ones that were not close to me!
I was able to get all 6 at the Tempe, Az store....at the time that I purchased they had 46 , so they should have around 40. I was told that the Phoenix store and the Tucson store also have them, very limited, around 20ish. She also listed ALbuqurque NM and La Mesa CA having over 200!

There is a limit of 5 per person per day but they didnt enforce it :)
I purchased 5 first for a total of 1295.00 and then used the 5 Costco Cash Cards for the last one, cost me $9.00 plus I have an additional $50 Cash Card.

I am soooo thankful for the first poster of this thread...would have been spending $245 / ticket through my sons employer...In total we saved
$391.00:cool1::cool1:!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter