Costco discounts for members booking ABD through costco

seema

Mouseketeer
Anyone take advantage of this - the costco web site says that one can get a rebate of up to $2000, if booking a ABD tour through them!

I know that @Bobo912 has done it. But it's not technically a rebate. You get a Costco gift card for like 8% of what your trip costs. Which is *great* if you shop at Costco! The other nice thing, I understand, is when you call the Costco travel number, it actually goes straight to ABD, so you are booking directly with them.

Sayhello

I always book through Costco. There is a Costco about 1/4 mile from my house, and I shop and buy gas there all the time, so the Costco Cash Card is perfect for me. The rebate is usually around 8 to 9% and you receive the Cash Card after you return from your trip. Like Sayhello mentioned, when you call the Costco Travel number to book an ABD, the call goes directly to a dedicated ABD rep and once you have booked you just call ABD if you need to communicate with them further.

I used Costco for the Danube this summer. The rebate is in tiers based on how much you spend. We booked 2 rooms so we got 2 cards. One room (with 2 adults) was just over $10k so we got $850 back. Other room had 1 child so price was slightly less (just under $10k). Gift card was $700 for that room.
Even if you don't have a Costco near you, they have free shipping on most things on their website and I've bought several furniture items online. And Costco usually has the lowest rates on rental cars - one rental a year will pay for the membership fee.

I have used them twice and once for a Dcl it is great. I don't even really shop there I just use mine for gas I have about $300 left on one and then one from our Germany trip this year for $795.

I even had issues this year, some how they didn't do my trip correctly so it looked like I had booked just thru ABD I called them and they fixed it and sent me the card. I was worried because I never caught that all my emails came from ABD only not Costco until they asked me for my Costco confirmation number when I called about the cash card. Costco got with Disney and then Costco sent me the card. No angry phone calls or emails or tweets or anything like that needed.

They are awesome

Yes - booked Alaska through Costco. Total cost of trip was around $18k (4 people) and we received $1400 in Costco cash cards (2 @ $700 each) approximately 4 weeks after we completed our trip. We go to Costco approximately once/month and really stock up, so this was a good benefit for us.

Just booked our trip today through Costco! We are traveling to Italy in May. Was cheaper than calling ABD directly, even though I was speaking with an ABD rep. We will be getting a $1,900 Costco card when we get back from our trip. Can be used at our local Costco, online Costco and their gas station! Great deal for us.

I have booked three trips through Costco and received nice gift cards after the trip is over. The process works very smoothly and you still work directly with ABD.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter