Costco benefits at Disney?

Has anyone used the M&S gift cards at T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe? You really can't beat $79.99 for $100 worth of gift cards, but my DH is leery and worried that they won't work...

Costco also has Wolgang Puck and Ghirardelli cards online.

On the Landry's website where you can purchase online gift cards, they state that gift cards can be used at any Landry's restaurant location, regardless of the name appearing on the front of the card. That is true of most multi-chain restaurant companies like Darden and Brinker. The statement about using at any of their chain locations usually appears on the reverse side of the card itself. Unfortunately, I don't have any Landry's chain locations near me, but I have used a Chili's card at Maggiano's without issue and it is the same "family of restaurants" situation.

Don't forget that if you are going to Universal that the Bubba Gumps restaurant at Universal is a Landry restaurant too!!

Thanks! I did not make the connection that they were affiliated with Landrys.

does anyone know if you can use the giftcard in combination with safari club?

The Safari Club is no more, it's now the Landry's Select Club and yes, you can use the gift card and the Club card, together.

The Safari Club is no more, it's now the Landry's Select Club and yes, you can use the gift card and the Club card, together.

Yes. I meant the select club. i constantly call it safari club though. Good to know that we can earn a few points and get a discount on the giftcard:)
thanks

I don't see rfc listed on TIW either at DTD or AK.

Animal Kingdom®

Flame Tree Barbecue
Pizzafari
Restaurantosaurus
Tusker House Restaurant

Downtown Disney® – Marketplace

Cap’n Jack’s Restaurant
Fulton’s Crab House

Downtown Disney® – Pleasure Island

Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
Portobello
Raglan Road” Irish Pub and Restaurant

Downtown Disney® – West Side

Bongos Cuban Cafe®
House Of Blues® (Excludes Sunday Brunch)
Planet Hollywood®
Splitsville™ (Excludes merchandise and bowling)
Wolfgang Puck® Cafe

aubriee said:
Our last two car rentals at MCO have been through the Costco site. In fact, the one I currently have for my upcoming Sept 14th-22nd trip is through Costco. So far it has beat the Visa, Southwest airlines, AP, Costco codes and all the other coupons I've tried booking through the other sites.

Have u tried thrifty rental. Same time period for $89 for the week plus $54 in taxes/ fees.

We use Costco to ship a case of bottled water when we go to Disney. It's so much cheaper, even if you stay at a convention resort and have to pay the extra handling fee.

You mean the one (table service) in AK? I didn't know they were owned by Landry's! So you can use Landry's restaurant GCs in the AK Yak & Yeti? If so, saweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Stolen from a business article:

Landry Restaurants not only has a presence at Downtown Disney, but throughout all of the Walt Disney World Resort. They are most famous at Disney for being responsible for the Rainforest Cafe. But they also recently opened up the T-Rex, A Prehistoric Family Adventure. Still, it doesn't stop there. Have you been to Yak and Yeti at Disney's Animal Kingdom? They're responsible for that, as well as the Rainforest Cafe also located there. And in Lake Buena Vista you can find them at The Crab House and at Landry's Seafood. Beyond that you'll find Oceanaire Orlando on International Drive and Bubba Gump's at Universal CityWalk. Landry's has a definite presence in Orlando.

Tables in Wonderland. It's a dining discount card available to Florida Resident pass holders, annual pass holders and DVC members.[/QUOTE
Ok. Thanks-not a FL resident but just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter