• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco Auto Program

Bibbidi

DIS Veteran
We just joined Costco yesterday since we are getting our new puppy's food there now. Since we are new members, we aren't exactly sure which benefits (aside from some great warehouse prices on everyday items) are worth our time. We will probably be in the market for a new car in the next year and were wondering if anyone on here has utilized the Costco Auto Program and if they found the deal to be better than what you could get by just using internet pricing offers from dealers online. Thanks. Oh, and if anyone wants to share their favorite things to buy at Costco, I'm all ears :)

We used it last year. Most of the time it is the dealer invoice price. You should always explore your options. If you go through the process the dealer will give you a quote. You don't have to complete the deal. We were happy with the result.

We used it last June when we bought our new car. It was simple, just mentioned we were Costco members and they came up with the price. The price is set ahead of time so no hassle.

I used it a few years ago for my car. There were no deals on what I wanted at any dealership, they coudln't keep the car on the lot. But Costco dealer had a good price, and I used it to get the car from a dealer closer to my home.

Is this only on certain cars? I'll have to look further into this.

Is this only on certain cars? I'll have to look further into this.

You can go to the Costco web site and under services, got o auto program. It will let you configure the car(s) you want and get the Costco price. They tell you how far away the dealers are that they have contracts with. I believe all "normal" cars are on there. I wouldn't go there for a Ferrari or Lamborghini. heehee

We contacted the auto program when we were researching where to buy a minivan. We didn't use the program but we did use the quote they gave us to negotiate an even better deal with our local toyota dealer.

Congrats on becoming a member! We love Costco. In fact, my dh said there are a few words I say way too often and Costco is one of them :rotfl2:.

You can search for Costco and find a ton of threads with recommendations from people on what is great at Costco.

We contacted the auto program when we were researching where to buy a minivan. We didn't use the program but we did use the quote they gave us to negotiate an even better deal with our local toyota dealer.

Congrats on becoming a member! We love Costco. In fact, my dh said there are a few words I say way too often and Costco is one of them :rotfl2:.

You can search for Costco and find a ton of threads with recommendations from people on what is great at Costco.

hum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter