• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costco 3 Day Tickets

I went to Costco three days ago and purchased three of these tickets. The cost was $144.00 each plus tax. I read the fine print prior to purchasing and it does state you do not have to use them on consecutive days, does not expire within 14 days from first use.. Does not expire until December 2015, non transferable.

So in other words, I can use one day in November and then when we return in March I could use one or two days.. As long as I use the day's by December 2015.

Great deal! It is park to park..

The item # is 671130. I called the Costco an hour away (Richmond, VA in case anyone else is interested)to see if they carried them, I gave the employee the item number and she was able to tell me that they did carry them. It is a great deal I think, 3 day park to park and doesn't expire in 14 days of first use.

Thank you! I will call the store in Vermont and see if they carry them. Does anyone know if what time of year the tickets will reflect the new expiration date (i.e... if I buy them in Jan or Feb will the expiration still be Dec/15 or will they most likely show Dec/16?)

Can someone explain to me what park to park means? Is that like park hopper in Disney language? :confused3

Also, if you buy these tickets and book a room at an "onsite" hotel, do you still get FOL access?

Can someone explain to me what park to park means? Is that like park hopper in Disney language? :confused3

Also, if you buy these tickets and book a room at an "onsite" hotel, do you still get FOL access?

Yes, to both of those questions.

Anyone who stays at an onsite hotel, no matter where they get their tickets or do their booking, gets early park admission and unlimited express line access for the day they check in and the day they check out.

I went to Costco three days ago and purchased three of these tickets. The cost was $144.00 each plus tax.

I wonder if this varies by state? I'm in VA and on the big piece of cardboard you pay for to swap for the tickets it specifically says no additional sales tax and I paid for them separately from my other purchases and there was no sales tax. Great deal and that no tax makes a big cost difference.

I bought mine in Aug, but as of last week, our Costco in Charlotte, NC still had them available.

Dawn

I just saw them at my local Costco in Winchester, VA a few days ago. I bought mine last year and used 1 day. We're using the 2nd day tomorrow!

Similar. I had membership to both for a while, but we let our Sam's club membership lapse as we much prefer Costco. The quality of the food is better IMO. Sam's feels like a giant Walmart to me.

Dawn

Is CostCo a membership thing like Sam's Club?

I just saw them at my local Costco in Winchester, VA a few days ago. I bought mine last year and used 1 day. We're using the 2nd day tomorrow!

I called Winchester yesterday and they said 'they' pulled them. (I am in Warrenton).:wave2: Hi neighbor!!
I have a feeling that as of Nov 1, Universal has stopped that offer! Just our luck. DH and I have 1 day left on ours (bought 3 years ago) and we need 2 more for the DD and her boyfriend for our late Nov trip. We were waiting for our rebate from when we had the new furnace installed through Costco. That just came in the mail on Friday.
I even called Costco in Jacksonville FL, as we will be there for a few days before our Disney vacation. We are driving on Thanksgiving day, so calling the one's on the way would do no good. Oh well....we may just have to bite the bullett and pay full price for them....even AAA and tickets through work are not that much of a discount.

Have fun....wish I were there now!!!

I called Winchester yesterday and they said 'they' pulled them. (I am in Warrenton).:wave2: Hi neighbor!!
I have a feeling that as of Nov 1, Universal has stopped that offer! Just our luck. DH and I have 1 day left on ours (bought 3 years ago) and we need 2 more for the DD and her boyfriend for our late Nov trip. We were waiting for our rebate from when we had the new furnace installed through Costco. That just came in the mail on Friday.
I even called Costco in Jacksonville FL, as we will be there for a few days before our Disney vacation. We are driving on Thanksgiving day, so calling the one's on the way would do no good. Oh well....we may just have to bite the bullett and pay full price for them....even AAA and tickets through work are not that much of a discount.

Have fun....wish I were there now!!!

It may be that they are coming out with new ones that expire in 2016 instead of 2015, since we are almost at the end of 2012.

You could send guest services an email and see if they know anything about them.

It may be that they are coming out with new ones that expire in 2016 instead of 2015, since we are almost at the end of 2012.

You could send guest services an email and see if they know anything about them.

Done...I will let you all know what the response is once I receive it!!
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter