• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Costa Maya Excusions now posted

Big L.E.E

Earning My Ears
Disney has posted a list of excursions for Costa Maya.

The Mayan ruins at Kohunlich is far enough away that I doubt too many sailings will be in port long enough to allow a visit, but it looks like Chacchoben will be a regular offering.

I went to the DCL website under Port Adventures for Costa Maya and they weren't listed. Where should I look? Thanks!

It's a trick to find them but I was determined to learn something new before turning in for the night once I saw this post!

If you go to "Port Adventures" and use the pull down menu on the right side of the screen you WILL get Costa Maya excursions when you select that. There are currently 30 items listed (according to the site, I didn't actually count!) :)

We're currently on the Magic right now, and due to weather they changed our itinerary for tomorrow. Instead of going to Grand Cayman, we're going to Costa Maya instead.

Yep, they are definitely there. We were looking at them last week although there was a trick to finding them. I came across them by accident.

Also check out Costa Maya Cruise Excursions we have used them in the past and they have great options! We LOVED the beach break and the private catamaran snorkeling tour!

They have the mayan ruins tours too but haven't personally done them

On our cruise next September our itenerary shows we are only in port from 12:45pm to 5:30pm. A number of these excursions take more time than that. Anyone know if they plan to actually be in port longer?

On our cruise next September our itenerary shows we are only in port from 12:45pm to 5:30pm. A number of these excursions take more time than that. Anyone know if they plan to actually be in port longer?

5:30 is the all-aboard time, so I'm assuming the ship actually departs at 6:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter